Urban Jungle can insure your gadgets through either our dedicated gadget policy or as part of a home contents policy.
These policies have lots of differences, and for the full picture you’ll need to read the policy documents which can be found below. Some of the main differences are:
- Our home contents policy requires you to add out of home personal possessions cover to protect your gadgets out of home.
- Our home contents policy covers you for up to £2,500 total value of gadgets and other items out of the home (if this cover is selected). Phones must be specified on the policy to be covered.
- Our home contents policy has a variable excess from £50* that can be chosen in the purchase journey.
- Our home contents policy does not include fraudulent use cover.
- Our home contents policy does not include out of warranty breakdown cover.
- Our home contents policy covers your gadgets worldwide for 60 days of the year, rather than 90.
* Only on policies for households with less than two unrelated housemates.