There is no fee to cancel or make changes to your policy.
Almost all changes can be made online in the My Account section of the website. However, to change your name, email or direct debit billing address, please email us at email@example.com
To make changes to your policy, just follow these steps:
1. Log in through the My account section of our website, using the email address and password you used when taking out a policy
2. The next step depends on what exactly you want to change:
- To update your insured address, cover levels, policy add ons, or change the people named on your policy, click ‘Manage Policy’ then ‘Change policy details’
- To update your payment details (such as the card we take payment from, click 'Update Payment Details’.
3. If you would like to cancel your cover with us, just click on ‘Manage Policy’ then ‘Cancel Policy’
If you would like to make changes to or cancel a PaymentShield contents policy (Paymentshield will be shown on the first page of your policy document), please contact them on the following phone number: 0345 601 1050
Please note that some changes to your circumstances may mean we are not able to offer you cover any longer or impact the price of your cover. For more information on this, please see here.