Tenants liability insurance covers you if anything belonging to your landlord gets accidentally damaged or broken which would normally be deducted from your deposit.
Articles in this section
- How can I prove I have tenants liability insurance included in my contents insurance?
- Can I cancel my policy and how do I do it?
- Do you cover the whole market for tenants liability insurance?
- What is Tenants Liability Insurance?
- Do you cover the whole market for home contents insurance?
- Why aren't you on price comparison sites?
- What will we do with your data?
- How do I make a complaint?
- How can I speak to you on the phone?