The best place to get instructions on how to make a claim, is to hit the 'Make a Claim' button on our homepage. Once you have logged in, this will tell you who the underlying insurer of your cover is, and how to contact them in the case of a claim.
Articles in this section
- I’m moving home, can I transfer my tenants liability insurance to my new place?
- How can I change the details of my tenants liability insurance policy?
- What is an excess?
- How do I make a claim?
- How do I change the details of my contents insurance policy?
- Can you cover my house or flat share?
- What is home emergency insurance?
- What is legal expenses insurance?