We do our best to make prices transparent for you at Urban Jungle. That means showing you the individual cost of each element of cover, before you click to add it to your policy. The price that we show you is our best estimate of the price it would cost to add that item individually. However, sometimes, your combination of policy options gets you a discount from the underwriter. We always run a final quote with our underwriters with all of your final choices in them, to make sure we have gotten you the cheapest quote for that exact combination of features. If the final quote is cheaper than the prices we've shown you before, we capture that in the 'buy now' discount. Perhaps slightly complicated, but we think it's the best way to ensure that you get maximum visibility of how much something will cost, as well as the cheapest possible price.
Articles in this section
- Quote Summary document is not loading
- What is a 'buy now' discount?
- Why do you need so many personal details?
- I can't find my job / occupation / industry in your list, what should I do?
- I can't find my address with search bar, what should I do?
- I don't know when my home was built, what should I do?
- What if I don’t know what materials my building is made of, or what type of locks I have?
- For bike cover, should I give the value as the new price, or its current value / cost of replacement?
- For mobile phone cover, should I give the value as the new price or its current value / cost of replacement?