Here at Urban Jungle, we take your data privacy very seriously. We know that the questions we have to ask to get you home insurance cover are quite personal, so we make sure that we treat your data as if it was our own. We store your data securely, and will not spam you (every contact not specifically related to your policy will also include an unsubscribe option). We only share your data with third parties where it’s absolutely necessary (for example with our underwriters as part of arranging your cover), and will never share your details with a third party for marketing purposes, or to make cold calls. We want you to trust us with your data, so always err on the side of caution.
Articles in this section
- Do you cover the whole market for tenants liability insurance?
- What is Tenants Liability Insurance?
- Do I have to login to get a quote?
- Do you cover the whole market for home insurance?
- Why aren't you on price comparison sites?
- What will we do with your data?
- How do I make a complaint?
- How can I speak to you on the phone?